*Information we collect
The Personal Information which we may request to use and process shall include, without limitation:
- Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
- Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
- All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
- Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
- Documents and proofs reasonably requested to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable anti-money laundering legislation). Such proofs may include passport scans, payment slips, bank statements, etc
- Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
How we use your information
Lotozal process the Personal Information we collect from you in order to deliver our services. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
- Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of credit card and online payment systems;
- Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
- Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your account;
- Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
- Providing registered players with information about our promotional offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players specifically consented to receiving such marketing material);
- Complying with legal responsibilities, including complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws
- Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
- Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (participation in surveys is not obligatory and you can always choose not to take part);
- Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
Marketing communication Unless you have elected not to receive promotional materials, we may use your Personal Information, including your email address and phone number, to send you marketing communications regarding products, services and promotions. This may include information about products and services from our business partners, such as casino game providers. Whenever you decide to stop receiving such marketing and advertising material, you may opt out of this in your Player Account settings or by contacting our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Releasing data to third parties
Lotozal do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company, its customers or any third party. Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- Where we are required to do so by law;
- If the Website needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate payment transactions in accordance with their privacy policies;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
As stated under our Terms and Conditions both, you and the Casino can decide to have your Player Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. This data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity. You are to note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data of players submitted during registration and any data passed on during the operative period of a Player Account for a minimum of five years from last player transaction or account closure. Therefore, requests for erasure prior to the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
Security of your data
Lotozal hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data Consequently, we endeavour to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Being committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted to us remains safe. Player Accounts can only be accessed with the player’s unique ID and password. You may also set up two-factor authentication (2FA) as additional protection from unauthorised use of your account. You are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
You may always contact us in regards to this Policy should you wish to:
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- Enquire about our use of your personal information;
- Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- Update or rectify any information that you have provided us (in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes). Note itis illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data. In addition, you have the right lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.